Online Shopping Tip
Shoppers from outside the UK can snap up bargains at the moment due to the low value of the Pound compared to the Euro and the Dollar. Many of the online stores featured offer worldwide delivery and, if you live outside the EU, a VAT refund (VAT is effectively a UK sales tax and the rate is currently at 20%).
Ash Footwear produces shoes, boots and sportswear. The company, which is based in Italy but established by French designer Patrick Ithier, was founded in 2001. It quickly established itself and brings fresh and new footwear creations to the market each year. The ethos of the company is its innovative approach and a willingness to reinvent itself.
The brand was already popular in mainland Europe, Asia and the US, and is now establishing itself in the UK. It has opened a flagship boutique on Marylebone High Street in London W1 and will soon be opening further stores in Paris, New York, Shanghai and Milan.
This season's footwear collection contains some lovely boots, in a variety of finished from suede through to patent, with everything from riding flats to chunky heels.
Which Celebrities wear Ash Shoes?
Celebs who have been seen out and about wearing Ash footwear include Lindsay Lohan, Selena Gomez and Jennifer Lopez (pictured on the right).
Where can I buy Ash shoes and boots online?
There are a number of online outlets that sell Ash hi-tops, boots and shoes online, including:
- my-wardrobe.com, who sell a great range of Ash shoes and bags, online, and although based in the UK, they ship worldwide.
- Sarenza, who also have a very large range, including the Spiral ankle boots, Ash Zoe 2, Ash Hannah 2, Ash Emma 2, Eloise, Genial Bis, Virgin Aviator Fourré, Extreme, Zenith, Parody, Onyx, Enigma, Varushka and many more. Sarenza delivers to the UK mainland, the Isle of Wight and Northern Ireland. UK delivery and returns are free.
- Daniel Footwear, who have an extensive range including these styles: Bea, Bowie, Toxic, Coolbis, Genial, Tokyo Biker Boots, multi coloured Coolbis, Titan biker boots, Tornado Biker Boots, Virgin Bis and some sandals in the sale. Daniel Footwear is based in the UK but delivers worldwide. UK deliver is free on orders over £75.
- Office, who have the Ash Toxic boots, Bea wedges, Bowie, Cool Wedge and the Ash Jalouse ankle boots. UK based, Office offer worldwide delivery. UK standard delivery is free.
- Spartoo, who have an absolutely **huge** collection including, but not limited to, these styles: Exodus, Eascape, Spiral, Bowie, Special, Virgin, Devil biker boots, Tess biker boots, Teskio biker boots, Sioux, Yahoo Bios, Catwalk, Bowie Bos, Reve Biker Boots, Reahb biker boots, Scott knee high boots, Santa Fe, Roxy, Nevada, Trash biker boots and more. UK based, worldwide delivery is available.