The Charlotte Olympia shoe brand was launched in 2007 by the accessories designer Charlotte Olympia Dellal, who is a graduate of London's Cordwainers Fashion School. Before launching her own brand, Charlotte also designed shoes for Ungaro and Giambattista Valli.
The Charlotte Olympia Shoe Collection
The Charlotte Olympia shoe collection is a striking and eye catching collection of bright colours and animal prints, with wide platform soles and slim stiletto heels and a gold metal brand web design on the under side of the sole.
Highlights of the collection include:
- The Charlotte Olympia Dolly Platform Court Shoes, a black velvet court shoe with gold metallic undershot platforms
- The Charlotte Olympia Dolores Platform Court Shoes, available in bright red (pictured left) or nude, which have satin cross stitch detail with an undershot gold metallic platform sole and a sheer ankle strap
- The Charlotte Olympia Alice Siamese Shoe Boots are lace up ankle boots in luxurious leopard and tiger print ponyskin. They have a high heel and a concealed platform sole, for those valuable extra inches on your legs.
- The Charlotte Olympia Paloma Shoes, which are high heeled electric blue satin court shoes, which feature fan detail around the heel, a covered undershot platform sole and an almond shaped toe. These shoes are show stoppers and blue is bang on trend for the new season.
Which celebrities wear Charlotte Olympia shoes?
A whole host of celebrities have been photographed wearing Charlotte Olympia shoes, including Mandy Moore, Sarah Jessica Parker, Emma Watson, Sarah Harding (from Girls Aloud), Georgia May Jagger and Peaches Geldof.
Where can I buy Charlotte Olympia shoes online?
- Selfridges have a great range of Charlotte Olympia shoes, including, at the time of writing, all those pictured above.